TEAM KAPAMILYA TAYO!

"I was determined that ABS-CBN would be number one. And to be number one , you have to get the number one people."
-EUGENIO L. LOPEZ, ABS-CBN Corporation Chairman Emeritus

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Billy Crawford looks forward to launching a new album in France next year


Thu Dec 16 2010 08:05 AM
by: Rhea Manila P. Santos


Billy Crawford is gearing up for his new album which he plans to release abroad next year. “I just finished my next album that I’m launching it in France first. So were going to start there again. So that’s most likely towards the end of Pilipinas Got Talent. I’m going back to France for a little bit lang,” he shared withPush.com.ph. Before coming back to the Philippines in 2008 to host Pinoy Dream Academy’s Uberture, Billy enjoyed major chart success in France and other parts of Europe. The 28-year old also lived in Paris for five years during that time.

Billy admitted he is looking forward to going back to the place which he also considers home. “I miss performing in Europe. I miss the fans. Everywhere you go, it’s different there. Of course, France became a home to me na rin. But I think my heart always belonged here in the Philippines and always ito yung tumatak sa akinand now that I realize that more, now that I’m an adult now, I think the Philippines, I love the Philippines more,” he said.

Billy also shared that aside from performing onstage, he also likes to get involved in other aspects of the music industry, which is why he put up a production company with close friends and fellow artists Jay-R and Kris Lawrence. “I have another company here as well na binuksan namin called 3 Stars. We’re producing and songwriting for others as well,” he shared.

As a judge on the hit Sunday talent search Star Power, Billy is considered by the contestants as one of the people they idolize, because of the humbleness his shows, on- and off-screen. He also had advice for the Star Power hopefuls. “Just don’t stop. Never stop. At the end of the day, you have to understand that when you join a competition, you either win or you lose. Pero when you win, great, but when you lose, that’s when you should start to work harder. Always follow your dreams. Ang masasabi ko lang sa kanila, just continue to do what they do. They’re very talented people and you cannot deny that and they’re blessed enough to be in Miss Sharon’s (Cuneta) show and to be heard and to be seen around the world,” he added.

For the holidays, Billy is just looking forward to downtime with his loved ones here and abroad. “I’ll just be with family and that includes Nikki (Gil) as well, but more so with family. I’ll be here for Christmas Eve and then Christmas Day I’m leaving for the States,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment