TEAM KAPAMILYA TAYO!

"I was determined that ABS-CBN would be number one. And to be number one , you have to get the number one people."
-EUGENIO L. LOPEZ, ABS-CBN Corporation Chairman Emeritus

Friday, December 17, 2010

Anne Curtis wants to keep her personal life free from showbiz intrigues


Fri Dec 17 2010 07:51 AM
by: Rhea Manila P. Santos


All set to star in the Philippine remake of the hit Korean drama Green Rose, Anne Curtis is looking forward to another busy year in 2011. In the series, Anne will be paired with dashing leading men Jericho Rosales and Jake Cuenca. Anne admitted that the reason why her schedule has been packed lately has mostly been because they have been prepping for the upcoming primetime drama. “I’m just hoping na matutuwa rin yung mga viewers sa pinaghirapan naming gawin so far. That’s why minsan absent ako sa Showtime, because I have to give way for taping. Bonggang-bongga talaga ito, as in! Work lang ng work. Basta abangan niyo na lang, coming soon,” she shared.

With all the preparations, Anne admitted that she has yet to watch the original series, which featured Korean stars Go Soo, Lee Da Hae, Lee Jong Hyuk, and Kim Suh Hyung. “I watched it a little langNakakainis nga eh kasi siyempre sobra kaming excited lahat. Siguro sa taping na lang namin ma-pri-preview,” she added. Anne says that viewers will definitely see a different side of her when they watch Green Rose. “I guess the good thing about Showtime is that people get to see who I am talaga in real life. It’s totally different from the character I play in this drama na mahinhin. Hindi talaga ako ganun (laughs),” she admitted.

In real life, Anne has been dating model Erwann Heussaff. When asked about her relationship with Erwann, Anne declined to give any specific details and asked the press to respect the privacy of her personal life. “Okaynaman kami. As much as possible, ayoko na lang pag-usapan yung personal life ma-stay out siya sa showbiz life ko,” she said. The 25-year-old actress admitted that although her past relationships with actors Richard Gutierrez and Sam Milby were much-publicized, she has chosen to handle things differently with her relationship with Erwann. “This was really because of my past relationships. So far, so good naman. I can’t say naman that I’m mature now. I still have a lot to learn. I think it’s enough that you guys know na super happy ako ngayon. Basta I’m happy. Happy in all aspects of my life.” she told Push.com.ph. The pretty Fil-Aussie added. “I think the best thing is to settle things first between the two of you. Yun lang and just always keep everything positive above everything else,” she said

This coming holiday season, Anne will be spending Christmas with her sister and her dad in Pampanga.

No comments:

Post a Comment