TEAM KAPAMILYA TAYO!

"I was determined that ABS-CBN would be number one. And to be number one , you have to get the number one people."
-EUGENIO L. LOPEZ, ABS-CBN Corporation Chairman Emeritus

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Jake Cuenca not bitter over new role in next TV project

Hunk actor Jake Cuenca has belied rumors that he is resentful over his supporting role in an upcoming ABS-CBN prime time television series.


In an interview with ABS-CBN News, Cuenca said he is happy and contented that he is part of a Koreanovela remake, “Green Rose,” regardless of his role.

“They had to make some adjustments for the role because I accepted it. More than anything I did this role kasi the role itself, it’s meaty, it’s substantial. Para sa akin, mas magiging mature ako at mae-enhance ko pa ang craft ko. To me, I think this is the best step, the best way to go. At the same time, I’m working with Jericho [Rosales] and Anne [Curtis]. Wala na akong mahihiling pa,” he said.

Cuenca added that for him, having the lead or non-lead role is not important as long as he is enjoying his career.

“Panoorin ninyo na lang. Basta more than anything, this is something for my artistry, this is something for my craft,” he added.

When asked if there’s a competition between him and co-star Rosales, he replied: “Jericho is Jericho, Anne is Anne. I grew up watching Jericho's movies at siyempre sino bang lalaking walang crush kay Anne Curtis.”

“Green Rose” is set to premiere this 2011 along with other new Kapamilya shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment