TEAM KAPAMILYA TAYO!

"I was determined that ABS-CBN would be number one. And to be number one , you have to get the number one people."
-EUGENIO L. LOPEZ, ABS-CBN Corporation Chairman Emeritus

Thursday, January 20, 2011

What’s the real score between Jewel, Richard?

Although ABS-CBN's newest contract starJewel Mische is not being upfront when it comes to her reported relationship with Richard Gutierrez, she gave hints that she and the young actor are more than just friends.


It was reported that Mische and Gutierrez have rekindled their romance after breaking up last year. Entertainment reporters have hounded Mische to ask her about the rumor, but she continued to evade their questions.

"I never talk about my relationship with Richard for the past three years or more. I'm not going to talk about it right now," Mische said during a press conference for her upcoming show, "Buhawi Jack."

But when asked if their love story ended sadly, the actress said: "Read my lips, do I look sad? (Laughs)."

“My love life is alive! Remember not too long ago I feel that I'm the most loved girl on the planet? Yeah, yeah, [it holds up to now]," she said.

What is important is that she has Gutierrez’s full support always, she added.

Mische also reacted to reports linking Gutierrez to Solenn Heussaff.

"She's not the first one [who got romantically linked to him]. From the moment that Richard and I got together, how many women ba yong na-link sa kanya?" she said.

When asked if Gutierrez is faithful when it comes to relationship, Mische replied: "Faithful naman si Richard."

She added: "Whatever happens, whatever is happening, Richard won't do anything without my approval, without settling things with me, without talking to me. He won't do that. He won't be rude to do that to me. What I'm trying to say is kung ano ang nangyari, kung anuman ang ngayon, kaming dalawa ang nagkakaintindihan doon."

Mische's reaction when told about the remarks of the actor’s mom, Annabelle Rama, also caught the curiosity of the press.

Rama, who approved of Mische as Gutierrez's girlfriend, reportedly expressed sadness when she heard about the purported break-up of the 2 young stars.

"Sinabi ni Tita yon? Talaga? Nag-break? Ah okay. (Laughs),” she said. “I would thank her sometimes. [Sinabi ko nga sa kanya], 'Tita, you know trophy talaga for me na biglang ganyan mo ako kamahal ngayon.’ At first, she had the wrong impressions about me, but then when she got to know me, okay namang magmahal si Tita Annabelle. Until now, nothing has changed."

No comments:

Post a Comment