TEAM KAPAMILYA TAYO!

"I was determined that ABS-CBN would be number one. And to be number one , you have to get the number one people."
-EUGENIO L. LOPEZ, ABS-CBN Corporation Chairman Emeritus

Monday, October 4, 2010

PUSH: Sam Concepcion to star in his very own teen-oriented series





After his acting stint in the movie Cinco last July, Sam Concepcion can’t wait to start working on ABS-CBN’s upcoming youth-oriented series where he gets to be the lead star. If things go as planned, it’s going to be a big break for this teen heartthrob who’s usually busy with his musical career and his regular gig in ASAP XV. “Oo nga e, napansin ko dun sa career path ko, I take time to do each one because, you know, I just like to do all these things. For a time I worked on my album, I concentrated on my music, then I do theater for a while, then I do acting lang, then I dance. I just feel really blessed that I am given the opportunity to be able to channel all that and explore the possibilities for me in the industry,” he says in an interview with PUSH.com.ph.

Sam has always been paired with Cheska Ortega in his music videos and even during his stint in I Love Betty La Fea. But for his latest TV show, Sam says that he’s going to work with a new set of Star Magic’s young stars including a few ex-Pinoy Big Brother teen housemates. “I’m really excited to work with a new bunch of people in the show like Devon Seron, James Reid and Fretzie Bercede among others. I am really excited to work on the concept and the people behind it as well. I really can’t tell the details yet. The only thing I can say for now is that it’s teen-oriented and it’s something our Kapamilya viewers should watch out for.”  

In the meantime, Sam takes pride on his second solo album called Pop Class featuring the songs “Missed You”, “Someone” and “Be My Girlfriend” to name a few.  Based on these tracks alone, one will instantly realize how Sam has grown as an artist from the time he did his first self-titled album three years ago. “It’s an exciting creation by Universal Records and me because all of my songs in this album have music videos and they’re all connected so it's like watching one mini-movie. It’s directed by Direk Paul Soriano who has directed all of my music videos ever since.” by: Rachelle Siazon via http://www.push.com.ph/news-feature/524/Sam-Concepcion-to-star-in-his-very-own-teen-oriented-series.aspx i-PUSH mo na!

No comments:

Post a Comment